Profile data can be accessed across database segments, including:
- Adverse Media Segment: An extensive proprietary database of profiles that have been linked to illicit activities from over 30,000 news sources worldwide
- Sanctions & Enforcement Segment: Aggregates information from the most important sanction lists worldwide (OFAC, EU, UN, BOE, FBI, BIS, etc.) and from over 1,000 global enforcement lists and court filings such as the FDA, US HHS, UK FSA, SEC and more
- Politically Exposed Persons Segment: Includes profiles of PEPs and their family members
- State-Owned Enterprises Segment: A proprietary list of government-owned and government-linked corporations
LexisNexis WorldCompliance Data enables organizations to thoroughly and efficiently screen batch of large customer databases in real time. This flexible solution allows you to either host the intelligence database offline within your own network or access the built-in data through the LexisNexis Bridger Insight XG platform. The customizable, segment-based structure allows you to tailor the database to your unique risk strategy by choosing from more than 50 risk categories and sub-categories.
LexisNexis® WorldCompliance™ Data delivers customized access to the industry’s most comprehensive and current database of sanctions, enforcements, PEP and adverse media.
- Access more than 2.3 million detailed profiles covering every country and territory throughout the globe.
- WorldCompliance monitors over 9,000 government agency, enforcement agency and sanctioning body websites for updates to time sensitive changes to the risk landscape.
- Identify over 1.3 million Politically Exposed Persons, their family members and associates.
- Increase visibility into global adverse media profiles from over 35,000 leading worldwide sources.
- Increase compliance workflow efficiency with data that is tailored to fit specific strategies.
- Our proprietary automated monitoring and detection systems, coupled with the strategic distribution of research centers, provide 24/7 awareness of relevant risk events, with staff based locally to understand local markets, languages and scripts.
- Personally Identifiable Information: AccessDate of birth, birth place, passport IDs, national IDs, other forms of in country identification, gender, titles, roles, country affiliations and addresses.
- Aliases: Understand different types of Aliases, including nick names, common names, weak aliases, strong aliases and names represented in native script.
- Relationships: Examine relationships between organizations, individuals, companies, and vessels are captured by our specialist research staff.
- Open Source Substantiation: All of the information in the WorldCompliance data is fully substantiated with source links and references to the underlying source of the information.
- Expedite risk assessment and streamline customer acquisition.
Step 1: Data Compilation
Our investigative teams mine media channels, websites and official records worldwide to compile data on individuals and organizations linked to high-risk activities.
Step 2: Data Validation
Once compiled, our expert teams analyze the results and produce a detailed profile.
Step 3: Profile Summary
Each profile contains unique identifiers (such as year of birth and passport number), and a complete relationship web, identifying and linking related entities, family members and business associates.
Step 4: Data Updates
Once validated, profiles are continuously monitored and updated when there are any changes to the profile or its relationship web.
Step 5: Database Segments
The profile contents are compiled into a series of database segments, which can be tailored according to your organization’s defined requirements.